25/11/2009

Well I finally made it back to work with all four girlies in school today .. weeheee.  I'm exhausted so am just nipping on here to share some projects that have kept me busy for the last few weeks.  First are from the Trip Down Memory Lane retreat 2 weekends ago.  I always have the most fantastic time at Mel and Jill's retreats and always meet some amazing people and catch up with wonderful friends.  Theres another coming up in April 2010 ... and I cant wait. These first two layouts are from a class I taught using Basic Grey Lime Rickey - working the colours and a little doodle inspiration.

You're-the-coolest  Doodles

And this is my lil' pumpkin witch Emily
Lil-pumpkin

And here are two projects from the Pickleberry workshops taught by Jane Dean and decorated by me :)

Advent-calendar-web

Christmas-planner-web

 Will be back with more soon .... Be happy my lovelies

MWAH

No comments: