2009 to date

Well its been almost a whole year since I blogged and what a year it has been .. in fact I'm not sure quite where to start.  For this post I would like to pay tribute to my sister Mels and my brother in law Dan and their journey over the past year.  My sister was 23 weeks pregnant when the doctors discovered she has 2 tumours in her brain and both Mels and Dan have faced their battles with such courage (.. and amazing sense of humour).   Dan tells their story on his blog http://www.allaboutdan.com . I was lucky enough to spend time with them in South Africa during the last summer holidays and to get to know my little nephew Carl during his too short visit with us here on earth.  I love this lil' man and miss him everyday.

 Melly and Me crop   Lil family 
 
 3024---135-c

No comments: