09/01/2010

Since the is my first blog entry for 2010 let me start by wishing you all a Happy New Yearfilled with much laughter and the making of many happy memories.  I of course intended to start writing and updating my blog regularly from the 1st Jan but as with most of my intentions it remained just that ... an intention .... which has taken nine days to complete.  I'm not making any resolutions this year for similar reasons but have made a few major decisions .. as from the first of January I am now officially a SAHM (stay at home mum) - YIPPEE ... nine days in and I'm loving it.  I wish I could say my house is now super organised and I've metamorphosed into Martha Stewart's biggest rival .. needless to say I cannot - as the burnt dinner last night would testify to this.  However I am crafting again (hence the burnt dinner) and not feeling the slightest bit guilty at setting aside some me time. Oh and for the benefit of my southern hemisphere friends and family ... its snowing here and I mean Snowing with a capital S .. girlies are loving it but boy oh boyis it cold, and the radiators are perpetuately covered with wet hats, coats and gloves and guarded by dripping wellies!

   January-2010-collage
Talking of creating some sense of organised chaos ... the other day  I had the audacity to ask my beloved daughters to tidy and sort out their things - Can you believe I'd be so daring?  Not only can these possessions be found all over the house (on the stairs, under the sofa, in the kitchen, etc) but they have the magical quality of getting there all on their own "I DIDN'T PUT THEM THERE MUM SO WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO PUT IT AWAY ... IT WAS (insert relevant name here) WHO WAS PLAYING WITH THEM LAST?" #cue brimming big brown eyes and kicked puppy looks#.  There's something to said about toys coming alive while the house sleeps, only in my home its not only the toys that have a party at night but the laundry/books/crayons... well you get the picture.   Now where did I put the black bags ..

Sarah_pp 
News things for 2010 ... I was invited to be a part of the ATDMLdesign team and our first gallery of layouts went live on the 7th - such excitement.  Here are a few sneaky peaks of my projects .. they can be seen in full here.


DSCF8281  DSCF8286 DSCF8273

This is a layout of chubby, 'mini me' created using the Chatterbox Studio page kit check out the Created by ATDML blog for details here.

   Once-Upon-A-Time-Collage

Well my lovelies, I dare say I've waffled on for far longer than strictly necessary so till next time ...

MWAH
 
 

No comments: