23/04/2010

Wahey it's friday and  I've been a busy little bee this past week, all thanks to the Ash cloud hanging above our heads causing a few members of staff at the girlies school to be delayed in returning from the hols abroad resulting in the need for a little  help in school from parent volunteers.#..aaaannnd deep breath in...# (All I have to say is this ... there is a little butterfly out there somewhere that will have a whole lot to answer for one day)DSCF1179

Twas Dave's birthday on monday and we spent a lovely evening with the girls.  Talking of Dave, my darling man is feeling very smug since his fitness test at the gym last sunday where the lovely instructor informed him that he has a fitness level of a 10 - 18year old boy, hmmmm do these instructors have any idea what its like to live with a man who has just found out his fitness is on a par with someone less than half his age????! 

MME sketchAside from that I've managed to squeeze in a little scrapping and to motivate myself I joined in the My Minds Eye blog challenge #10 to create a layout using theme or lyrics from the song Dream Big by Ryan Shupe & The RubberBand using this sketch and at least 80% MME products.  For the challenge I used elements and papers from the LOVE ME DO range, and photos of my lil' Em in her pool wearing nothing but a big grin!  I used the title from the song and the line ..."when you smile be sure to smile wide".

Dream-Big

DSCF1381 DSCF1382 DSCF1366 

Remember to check out the Created by ATDML blog for crafting tips/ideas AND free classes to download.

Today I am going to :

*  finish off projects that have been crying for attention, most of them still tucked away in a bag from the retreat #blush#

* reduce my washing pile/do the grocery shop/take the girlies to the hairdresser/etc etc etc 

* hopefully find a moment to join in some of the fun on the UKScrappers Cybercrop this weekend

Have yourselves a happy little friday dahlinks

MWAH 

No comments: