November 30, 2008

Hullo dahlinks - just spent the most marvelously lazy Sunday with the girlies in my pj's ... you know the kind of it's cold outside but warm in here kind of days?! We've watched the "Christmas withthe Cranks" dvd while scoffing bowls of hot popcorn and baked Christmas cookies with the idea of threading them with ribbon to hang on the tree (of course we never really expected them to make it to the tree - were delicious with a glass of milk after dinner) I have started making my advent calenders .. fingers crossed will finishat least one by the first of December aka tomorrow providing I'm strong enough to resist the lure of a comfy sofa and the telly once the girlies are in bed. Since it's been a little (well quite a BIG actually) time since my last post I have so much to tell that I'm not sure quite where to begin. I took part in the Bad Girls Top Designer competition, had a flying visit to South Africa to spend a precious few days with my family, taught at the wonderful ATDML November retreat, have been crazily busy with the build up to Christmas activities at school, etc etc etc. So instead of trying to catch up on all the news in one go I think I shall relay it in installments starting with sharing my layouts created for Bad Girls. Love this photo of Dave and Emily, this layout is actually a scraplift of one I did a long time ago for te UKS scrappers block! And my happy go lucky Katie .. another scraplift of one of my earlier layouts teehee .. talk about going back to ones roots! Another of Katie .. I used a postcard from Paperchase as the basis for the page .. if you look closely you can see it under the photo .. I then doodled the patterns off the card onto the background using my trusted AC slick writer and a couple of the girlies felt tips. Aw my little rock stars .. dressing up has always been a favorite pastime in our house .. love these pics of Hannah and Kate taken back in 2001. And here's my BIG little girl ... my baby is growing up sofast and will be starting school next September #sniff sniff#
TTUL dahlinks ..MWAH

1 comment:

Judith said...

These are all fab. My fave has to be the last one. My baby also starts school next sept. Where does the time go. x