14/04/2010

Ok, so whatcha all done with February and March then?  Seriously, I logged onto Typepad to write an update thinking my last post wasn't so long ago and yet I've seemed to have skipped 2 months!!!!  Granted they have been an extremely busy 2 months but to have "lost" them seems quite bizarre. So news in short ... I turned the BIG 4-0 in Feb, I've joined the gym and weight watchers, worked on a few DT projects for ATDML, and have just got back from the ATDML retreat ... which of course was FABULOUS.  My girlies have both been offered a place at their first choice school for September which is all very exciting (although I am in no way ready for my 'babies' to be heading off to high school...I cant be grown up enough to have big kids yet, surely?).  Hannah & Kate went to their first Valentines Masked Ball in Feb, so there was much excitement in choosing dresses and making of masks going on. (seen here with their dear friend Stevie, having spent ages getting ready for their big night out!)

Feb-201011

Mothers-day-1 Had a day out with Mum, the girlies and Dave for Mothers Day in March - having been inundated with the most gorgeous handmade cards and gifts from the girlies at silly o'clock in the morning!  Of course Easter saw an over indulgence of chocolate (not by me of course #debs polishes halo till it gleams with Weight Watchers virtuosity#) and the girlies and I decorated this cute lil' Tesco Easter Egg tree.

Easter Egg Tree

Oh my, this has turned into a mammoth post, guess that's what happens when one neglects ones blog for so long.  I have quite a few layouts to share with you but think I shall spread them out over a few days.  So heres one from one of the classes I taught at ATDML retreat last weekend ... Retail Therapy!

Retail-Therapy

Taaa-Raaa for now

MWAH  

No comments: