30/04/2010

Well its been a funny old week this week and Im feeling a little blah as I've not made it to the gym for a while - amazing how one's energy levels dip when ones exercise does?! Never mind I'll be back in the saddle and normal service shall resume come tuesday. 

On the upside Dave has this weekend off and seeing as it is a Bank holiday weekend here in the UK we shall have 3 whole days with him home YIPPEE (well apart from when he is playing golf on monday so we'll call it quits on 2 and a half ).

I had Hannah home poorly today so while she languished on the sofa I kept her company and fiddled about with decorating this little flower pot for Emily's bedside table.

Bloom-&-Grow 
 I have had some exciting news on the scrapbooking front BUT will have to wait a wee while before i can share it you all teehee.

This week it was Hannah & Emily's turn to visit the hairdresser so I suspect I shall have to enjoy another weekend of hair flicking and titivating. (Refer last weeks blog post).

Hannah---Haircut Emily--Haircut

Well dahlinks, I'm off to snuggle o the sofa with my gorgeous hubby and my girlies - popcorn at the ready - while they watch a dvd on Disneyland Florida and we dream about the family holiday that,maybe, one day we'll be able to go on. #sigh#

MWAH

No comments: