02/05/2010

It's cMLS-sneakoming up to Hannah and Kates 11th birthday and they have decided that for their present this year they'd like to have their bedroom redecorated so we spent a happy morning yesterday browsing for nik naks and pretties,  and an hour or two in the  B&Q paint aisle debating colours for the walls and dresser (its no easy feat to get two girlies with very different tastes to compromise on colours I can tell ya)!  I now have a week to get Davo to paint the walls and work on the finishing touches so that the room is finished in time for their birthday.

Here's a sneak peak of a layout I did for the Created by ATDMLblog this weekend featuring My Little Shoebox products.  I {heart} MLS products for their fabulous colours ranges and super cute graphics!

Hope you are all having a a blissful sunday.

MWAH

No comments: