27/05/2010

Just popping in say to Hullooooo Me lovelies  ... life is, as always, crazily busy here and added to which I have undertaken to have a serious stash sort out and house tidy.  I sometimes feel like the notorious "chicken without a head" - always so busy, seemingly never able to achieve all I set out to do in a day and I think know it's because I am/my house is not organised as we'd like it to be.   So this week I'm setting out to change all that, for the next few days spring cleaning will take priority over all the other things needing doing (any ideas on how to organise ones art supplies in a limited space would be much appreciated - answers on a black bin bag to the usual address please) . My goal is to have my craft supplies in order by the weekend - after which I shall be painting & decorating Sarah & Emilys room before tackling the other rooms in our wee house.  I'm excited and a little daunted at the prospect of having a good sort out - being of the hoarding  species that doesn't like to throw anything away "just in case" I may need it.

So wish me luck ....

Since this blog post looks a little bare with no pics I thought I'd share this simple little layout of me and my man with you all, despite it being one of my golden oldies.

The-Process
 
MWAH

No comments: