22/05/2010

Elephant Nellie the Elephant packed her trunk picnic
And trundled back to the jungle London
Off she went with a trumpety-trump
Trump, trump, trump

This Nellie (..with a whole herd of lil' Nellies in tow)  is heading off to meet up with Ann and her kiddie-winkles in search of elephants in the 2010 London Elephant Parade, (maybe with not so much of the trump trumping - we are ladies ya know). I've downloaded my Route Map and printed out copies for the girlie whirlies, packed our picnic and I'm ready to go ... well, I just have to wait for the girlies to wake up first!

Boy oh boy am I excited?!  I have been watching my friends upload all these gorgeous Elephant photos over the last few weeks and now finally - I can join in with the herd - Woot Woot :)

Have yourselves a happy Saturday dahlinks.

MWAH

No comments: