03/06/2010

#cue music#.. I've got a feeling ... that Today's gonna be a Good, Good day ... #Debs bops around the computer table - probably not a sight you'd want to see first thing in the morning but hey ho - it makes me happy#

The sun is shining, the girlies are all well and life feels pretty darn good right now teehee.DSCF1934

Eyelashes Talking of bopping - Dave and I danced the night away at Andreas 50th 1970's Birthday Bash on saturday.  It was a blast and I can't wait to scrap the pics from the party (despite the fact I looked like a '70's Drag queen and Dave like an X-rated movie star hehehe) - I'm thinking the Anthem collection from Sassafras would be perfect for these pages - watch this space.

Currently I'm working on my ATDML and Lipstick Chicks dt stuff so nothing new I can share with you just yet but have this Just Dance layout I created for ATDML in Feb.  This is one of my FAVOURITE photos taken by Toopie of the twins at their 5th "Hippie" theme birthday party.

Debbie_Jewell_Just_Dance 
Hmmm ... picture quality not great think i may have to re-photograph this layout ...

Hope your Thursday is thrilling dahlinks

MWAH

No comments: